Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lab 4!

March 23, 2009 I had to attend Monday's lab. I could tell the students acted a little different in this class than they do normally in my normal Wednesday lab. They were more open to the theme of the day because they had not done it yet. Today we observed their throwing and catching abilities. The theme for the day was favorite foods and the opening group did an activity in which the students had to throw foods across an area in order to put them on the pizza. The kids seemed to find this game interesting but it was hard to grade the individual students. My group went with the pre-k students and I played with legos with a bunch of the kids and then we all sat down for a book. Throughout the whole time the one kid Andrew kept pretending he was a stingray so he was stinging everyone including me. He was very funny to watch when he was walking around stinging people.

No comments:

Post a Comment